- Posted on 06-03-2023
About the job
Technology stack is continuously developed using current programming methods. We do this using JAVA, Angular, MS-SQL, REST API, among others. Our solution is operated both in customer-owned data centers and as a SaaS solution in the cloud (Azure).
At the same time, our software is not an arbitrary, nice-to-have add-on in occasional use - customers use it to solve real problems, around the clock. It is also not an island and is therefore deeply integrated into our customer's IT ecosystem. Data is exchanged via interface frameworks to optimize cross-system processes and digitize them (often for the first time). Connections to existing BI and ERP systems are the norm.
An experienced team of consultants introduces our solution and is also on site from time to time. Only through customer-specific developments, integration with third-party systems or other technological challenges do projects become a unique customer experience. For these tasks we are looking for you.
As a Software Developer you will:
- design new use cases for our standard software
- optimize the existing modules according to the requirements of our Solution Manager together in the team
- Agile development methods are part of your daily work
- You are the contact person for our support in case of technical challenges and actively support in error analysis
- You have successfully completed your university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable education.
- You "speak" one or more programming languages that are used in our software stack, e.g. JAVA, Angular.
- You are highly self-motivated and enjoy working in a team in a dynamic environment.
- Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced professional, if you feel comfortable in the bridge-building role between customer and standard software development and appreciate the exciting challenges of a healthy project culture, we look forward to getting to know you.
Together with experienced business consultants, you introduce our software to our customers - you take on the role of technical expert and doer.
You will analyze and implement (program) adaptations as well as interfaces in order to optimally connect our software with the existing IT-Eco system.
Together with a highly competent quality, tester and documentation team you ensure that function, data security, performance and documentation meet the desired requirements.
About the company
For our German client, who develops a standard software for the life science industry and other regulated industries, we're currently looking for a Java Developer. Are you a team player looking for new challenges and would you like to contribute your own ideas? Then you are exactly right with us!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And does working at Maandag® seem like a good step to you? Then apply immediately. Who knows, your Monday will soon look just as cool as ours.