Data Engineer (level medium to senior)
- Inżynier/Licencjat and MBA
- Posted on 17-03-2023
About the job
- Main daily duties are building, running, and maintaining our wealth of databases.
- Primary tasks would be to optimize a lot of manual/shell script-based processes into an automatic DB migration environment.
- Find optimization strategies for deploying weekly/monthly full DB updates into our various applications (webshop, internal data selection, software as a service platform,.... )
- Working with the backend developers on ideal DB setups for real-time APIs, etc.
- Programming language must: SQL, python
- Database technology experience must: SQL and non-SQL database experience, for SQL preferably PostgreSQL
- Ideally experienced with database migration automation (preferably using tools like liquibase, airflow,...)
- Proficient knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Scalable database architecture development based on business requirements
- Setup and manage ETL processes
- Debugging and performance optimization of DB setups
About the company
For a client from Germany, operating in the field of online and offline solutions, as well as in the field of systematic implementation of communication, advertising, and sales strategies in various media, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Data Engineer.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And does working at Maandag® seem like a good step to you? Then apply immediately. Who knows, your Monday will soon look just as cool as ours.