Team Lead ( Java+microsoft architecture)
- Senior and Management
- Inżynier/Licencjat and Magister
- Project Management
- Posted on 24-03-2023
About the job
You will be working on the portal with job advertisements and the possibility of applying for candidates directly. Profiles are saved in the cloud and new advertisements are automatically matched and then sent to candidates with a matching profile.
The aim of the optimization and functions of the portal is to match more candidates to a given position and to reduce open positions with no candidates to zero.
The team will receive a code snippet (with a function) and an example of correct execution - references and negative action. It will create a solution to a given problem based on your suggestion, which can be implemented in the entire platform.
- Development of e-Services
- Development of interfaces to the core application
- Development of interfaces to further services
- Participation in an agile environment and independent development of specific services
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Java Fullstack Developer.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader.
- You are familiar with Hibernate, Postgres, OpenShift, and Microsoft Architecture.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And does working at Maandag® seem like a good step to you? Then apply immediately. Who knows, your Monday will soon look just as cool as ours.